Παρασκευή 13 Απριλίου 2012

Η σατανική ακτίνα... Συμβολισμός του κεραυνού


Symbol of Satan, The Fallen Angel,  
Luke 10:18,   "And he said unto them,
I beheld Satan as lightning fall from heaven."
Isaiah 14:12-15 "How art thou fallen from heaven, O Lucifer, son of the morning!
how art thou cut down to the... ground, which didst weaken the nations!
For thou hast said in thine heart, I will ascend into heaven, I will exalt my throne above the stars of God: I will sit also upon the mount of the congregation, in the sides of the north:
I will ascend above the heights of the clouds; I will be like the most High.
Yet thou shalt be brought down to hell, to the sides of the pit..." 
























































































































ΠΗΓΗ: http://media-conspiracy-manipulation.blogspot.com/

afipnisoy.blogspot.com

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου